Do you know that a deficiency of fat-soluble vitamins in the body can lead to severe consequences, such as the development of chronic diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer? On the other hand, consuming enough of these vitamins can prevent the onset of many chronic diseases.
It's common for people to make nutritional mistakes, such as not getting enough vitamins. Vitamin supplements may seem like an easy solution, but despite the health benefits of vitamins, not all supplements have been scientifically proven to be beneficial.
Eat So What! The Science of Fat-Soluble Vitamins covers everything you need to know about the vitamins A, D, E, and K. It provides in-depth information about fat-soluble vitamins and answers all your questions about fat-soluble vitamins, including,
- Clear Your Vitamin Dilemma: Get answers to your doubts about fat-soluble vitamins, like which vitamin you should take and when, which foods to avoid when taking vitamins A, D, E, and K, the best ways to take these vitamins, and which vitamin combinations are dangerous that can nullify the benefits of others when taken together.
- New Discoveries: Discover new scientific discoveries about fat-soluble vitamins. Learn about the latest research, what has changed from previous studies, and how it may affect your vitamin decisions.
- Maximum Health Benefits: Learn about the benefits of combining specific vitamins to enhance their health benefits.
- Not Vitamins But Still Vitamins: Learn about non-vitamins and whether or not you should be included in your diet.
- Vegetarian Food Sources: Find the top vegetarian food sources of vitamins A, D, E, and K that are easily accessible and of high quality to fulfill your daily vitamin requirements.
Additionally, find some delicious vegetarian recipes in the book Eat So What The Science of Fat-Soluble Vitamins that can help unlock the hidden nutritional benefits of fat-soluble vitamins and provide you with manifold health benefits.
Ebook .epub version of Eat So What! The Science of Fat-Soluble Vitamins